Brie C. Jensen
State Bar of Washington
J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
B.S., University of California at Santa Cruz
Brie Jensen’s practice covers the full range of commercial real estate and business transactions, with a focus on leasing, development, acquisition, and disposition of commercial properties. She represents owners, landlords, tenants, developers, and business owners in a wide variety of transactions involving real property.
Brie has represented developers in connection with the development and further sale of regional shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial properties. Work for her clients includes drafting and negotiating complex office, industrial, and retail leases; purchase and sale documents; development agreements, easements, and licenses.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Northwest Member
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle (MAMAS), Member
- Negotiated numerous 250,000+ square foot delivery and fulfillment center deals across the country
- Negotiated 100,000 square foot retail lease with anchor tenant and multiple large leases for high-end Bellevue development
- Negotiated 250,000 square foot Seattle-based office lease on behalf of the landlord
- Negotiated all lease transactions in two major downtown office towers on behalf of a Seattle development company; advised developer regarding the sale of the same