Strategic partners for employers nationwide.
We represent employers in litigation and advise management on a broad range of employment-related matters. From creating effective human resources policies and practices to defending employers at trial, we have the expertise that businesses need to manage the expanding maze of regulations and the risk of litigation that comes with it.
Known for strategic insight and creative options, we help with day-to-day workforce matters and advise on regulatory developments and compliance techniques, with the goal of helping clients make informed decisions to protect and grow their business.
Our objective is to help clients prevent litigation whenever practically possible and to litigate successfully when necessary, using years of courtroom experience and a fierce strategy tailored to client budget, priorities and concerns.
Our work includes:
- Sexual harassment prevention policies, training and workplace investigations
- Class action and multi-plaintiff bet-the-company litigation
- Fair pay compliance
- Reductions-in-force and terminations, including WARN notice
- Protection of trade secrets and the use of restrictive covenants
- Equal employment best practices and affirmative action compliance
- Leaves of absence and disability/medical accommodation
- Wage and hour compliance
- Negotiation and assessment of employment and contractor agreements
- Background and drug screening
- Effective recruiting and hiring practices
- Personnel policies and management training
- Defense of corporate executives and insiders in white-collar investigations