ELKINS KALT WEINTRAUB REUBEN GARTSIDE LLP is a full-service law firm with a focus on the following practice areas: Real Estate and Finance, Land Use and Environmental, Tax, Estate Planning, Corporate, Securities, Hospitality and Leisure, Investment Advisor/Broker-Dealer, Litigation, Employment and Labor, and Family Law.
Levi I. Pinsky
J.D., Yale Law School – Editor, Yale Law Journal
M.A., Columbia University
B.A., Brandeis University - Phi Beta Kappa, Justice Brandeis Scholar, summa cum laude
• Represented a federally-chartered bank in a $120 million portfolio loan, secured by office properties in the Cincinnati, Ohio metropolitan area.
• Represented a Los Angeles-based sponsor in the liquidation of a portfolio of multifamily, office, mixed-use and vacant land properties in Seattle, Washington.
• Represented a federally-chartered bank opposite an institutional investor in a series of “loan-on-loan” financings, totaling over $279 million.
• Represented a Los Angeles-based investor in purchases of multifamily complexes throughout Southern California.
• Represented a special servicer in the modification of a CMBS loan secured by a shopping center in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area.
• Represented an institutional investor in a bridge loan to a joint venture partner.
State Bar of California