Judith Oheb is an attorney in the firm's Real Estate department. Judith has a wide variety of experience representing opposing interests in complex and sophisticated real estate transactions, including office and retail leasing from the landlord and tenant perspective, acquisition and disposition of assets for purchasers and sellers, financing and lending transactions for lenders and borrowers (including mezzanine, mortgage and construction financing and refinancing), and development, management and joint venture arrangements for developers and equity investors.
Prior to joining Elkins Kalt, Judith was a transactional real estate associate at an international law firm, in both their New York and Los Angeles offices.
• Represented foreign REIT in the $600 Million acquisition of ground leasehold interest and prominent luxury hotel in midtown Manhattan.
• Represented prominent commercial real estate developer in the development and $500 Million cross-border disposition of a luxury commercial tower in midtown Manhattan.
• Represented prominent commercial real estate developer in the acquisition, joint venture, financing and development of a $400 Million senior living facility.
• Represented a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm in drafting and negotiating all relevant leasing matters relating to real estate assets across the United States, Canada and Brazil.
• Represented REIT in connection with the disposition of partial equity interests in various real estate portfolios located across the United States.
• Represented privately controlled real estate investment, development and management company in the joint venture and acquisition, development and operation of a hotel in Times Square, New York, New York.
• Represented privately controlled real estate investment, development and management company in the $1 billion mortgage and mezzanine financing of a landmark commercial tower in Midtown, New York, New York.